MMS 2016 is intended to be different as its aim is to stimulate heated but constructive debates among speakers, panellists and delegates.
Why I should attend!
I cannot afford to miss out because I understand that a strong debate on pertinent maritime issues is anticipated. As such as a maritime stakeholder who has a vested interest I believe that my contribution could have a direct bearing on the outcome of this summit. I therefore need to be present in order to voice my opinion on how I am and could be affected both directly and indirectly. I also see this as a unique opportunity to learn first-hand the views and position of other stakeholders and consequently it is also an ideal event for networking.
Among the discerning Maritime Stakeholders
- Ship-Owners,managers, operators, charters, cruise liner operators and brokers
- Ship agents, port authorities, freight forwarders, average adjuster and haulage
- Insurance providers, logistics and storage providers
- Bunkering agents and bunker fuel suppliers
- Financial practitioners, advisors, accountants, financial institutions, banks, fund manager and equity investors
- Sale & Purchase
- Logistics and storage providers
- Ship registration agents
- Legal practitioners and service providers
- Crewing agents
- P & I clubs and Hull insurers
- Terminal operators and Transshipments service providers
- Flag state administrators and surveyors
- Ship yards and ship repairers